FW1 Wash and Wax Frequently Asked Questions
Instructions for using FW1 Fastwax
- Shake can vigorously for 5-10 seconds
- Spray on a light coat of FW1 Wash and Wax cleaning wax on a small section of about 2'x2'. For those tight fit, difficult to reach spots, spray directly onto a terry cloth and then apply.
- Using a terry cloth gently rub FW1 Wash and Wax cleaning wax in a circular motion. Remember that unless you are removing serious marks, no vigorous rubbing is needed.
- Allow FW1 Wash and Wax 10 seconds to dry to a haze.
- Using a micro fiber cloth, lightly polish or buff FW1 Wash and Wax for that award winning, showroom shine. Once again, don’t tire yourself. No excessive force or exertion required!
- FW1 Wash and Wax works great on glass. Apply as you would the rest of the vehicle. It is important to have a clean, dry towel (micro fiber recommended) to polish the wax off. If you desire the inside of the glass be waxed as well, please spray FW1 onto a terry towel outside to avoid any overspray in your car.
- For headlights, apply FW1 Wash and Wax liberally to lenses, use a terry towel (two fingers inside the towel works well) to gently work onto the surface. At this point FW1 should be pasty in spots and completely covering the lens. Sit back and relax for a few minutes while FW1 works; when it is fairly dry, polish with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
- A non-porous material lets nothing through. It is generally too hard for things to pass through and doesn't have holes to allow substances in or out. Non-porous surfaces include glass, processed metals, and plastics, and they are further divided into rough and smooth surfaces. Non-porous smooth surfaces include glass and painted or varnished surfaces. Non-porous rough surfaces include textured surfaces like vinyl and leather. Porous surfaces are anything that can be penetrated into beyond its outer surface due to either small or narrow spaces which allows absorption, low density, etc. It is porous, or not impermeable. Water, or any other liquid can pass through, for example.
- FW1 Wash and Wax works best from ~50-90 deg Fahrenheit. Above or below makes the application process more difficult but does not reduce performance. Work small areas and use the "get it on, get it off" method, do not wait for it to dry to a haze.
- FW1 Wash and Wax is an excellent cleaner and protector for any hard non-porous surface; these include, but are not limited to counter tops, glass (windows, cook tops, mirrors, shower doors), stainless steel, cabinets and furniture (as long as the finish is not damaged), plumbing fixtures, sinks….to name a few.
- Get more FW1 Wash and Wax @ www.fastwax.com
Through an emulsification process FW1 Wash and Wax encapsulates and lubricates the dirt and grime making it easy to lift away with no effort. Once, the dirt is lubricated, it has no choice but to stick to the terry towels instead of the smooth surface.
When used as directed, FW1 Wash and Wax will lift dirt away from the vehicle surface without scratches or swirl marks.
FW1 Wash and Wax cleans the surface of the vehicle down to the clearcoat leaving nothing behind but a layer of carnauba wax to protect and shine.
Do you mean tinted? FW1 Wash and Wax will work on tinted glass, chrome and mirrors too.
Any non porous surface. If it has a clear coat on it, FW1 Wash and Wax will clean it. Be creative. I had a lady tell me one time she took "Sharpie" marker off her grand piano.
That depends on your personal weather conditions and where you park.
FW1 Wash and Wax leaves a layer of Canauba wax behind. This wax should make the rain bead up and roll off.
You can always try. It really depends on what made the marks and how deep they are in the clear coat.....
You can, but it makes it A LOT harder to remove.
You can, but you may find that you use more FW1 Wash and Wax than you need to. a quick rinse with time allowed to dry is always your best bet if you are concerned about the mud/dirt/sand buildup.
RGS selected BCRF because their focus is primarily on research. The organization is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure by funding clinical and translational research worldwide. BCRF is one of the most fiscally responsible charities in the country, with 91 cents of every dollar spent by BCRF directed towards breast cancer research and awareness programs. For the tenth time since 2002, BCRF has earned 4 stars from Charity Navigator and is the only breast cancer organization rated an “A+” by CharityWatch. For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org or call 1-866-FIND-A-CURE.
The donation was made in the first week of January 2013.
No, the donation is not based on either a percentage of the retail price or a fixed dollar amount per product sold. RGS donated 50 cents for every can of RGS product distributed at participating in-person demonstration sales events in the United States. One million cans will be distributed at events and 50 cents x 1 million cans equal $500,000. Again, the 50 cents per can donation was made to BCRF regardless of whether you purchase the product.
No, because RGS has made the donation to BCRF and the donation has been made to BCRF by RGS regardless of whether you purchase the can. You are not making a donation to BCRF when you purchase the product.
No. Neither RGS nor the persons selling RGS product at participating events are soliciting for donations on behalf of BCRF. We encourage you to support BCRF and we know they would welcome your personal donation. You can donate online at www.bcrfcure.org or send a check- made out to BCRF, to 60 East 56 Street, 8th Floor, NY, NY 10022.
RGS wants to raise the public’s awareness of breast cancer and the need to find a cure. The FW1 teams wear pink to show support for the cause.
RGS will respond to any additional questions you have and RGS wants to hear about your shopping experience at one of our participating in-person demonstration sales events whether your experience was good or bad so please contact us at email@example.com.